Thursday, December 17, 2009

Website needed to hold content

Hi everyone,

I apologize for not posting for a while. I am not feeling like a blog is large enough to contain things in a manner I can easily display. I am exploring how to build a website so it will be easier to navigate and post pictures, content etc with some sort of historical order. For my birthday and Christmas, I received a new Mac computer (compliments of my great hubby) and it has several templates I can use. I hope to play around with this more over the holidays.

In the meantime time, in the spirit of Christmas, I want to ask you: what is your favorite Christmas memory? If you don't have a favorite, describe a fond memory you have of Christmas? What was your favorite Christmas gift as a child? Please feel free to post and share.

Wishing you Peace and Joy! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment